What is a Virtual Office?
A virtual office is an office that exists without actually physically renting an office. Our virtual office packages offer clients a professional telephone answering service, a business postal address and mail forwarding. Packages can be tailored to suit company's specific needs and bundled to include meeting room and hot desk hours which can be used across multiple sites. Clients can choose from a range of prestigious business locations from Citywest Business Campus to Merrion Road in Dublin 4.
Premier Business Centre’s offer multiple business mailing address options across Dublin, Ireland along with dedicated telephone answering. With access to office share and meeting room facilities our business Centre’s are ideal for anyone who is starting a new company or an existing company that may wish to enter a new market without any major capital outlay. Packages in Ireland start from €39 per month please contact us for further information. Clients who sign up to a virtual office package in any of our locations immediately have access to meeting room and shared office facilities in Premier Business Centre locations.
What are the advantages of a virtual office?
· Prestigious business address
· Dedicated call answering service in your company name
· Personalised dedicated digital voicemail box
· Meeting Room Hire available in Citywest, Ballsbridge and Naas
· Meeting room hire at preferential rates
· Progress to an office if and when your business is ready!
· Fixed Monthly Overheads
· Professional Business Centre Coordinators